Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Personal Top 10 Values



"Here's a list of my Top 10 Values that I personally believe would make a successful individual."


1.       Accurate
-          I ranked accurate as the highest since we must have an accurate goal in our lives. Even the most simplest things in life must be accurate, like time, currency and informations.

2.       Perseverance
-          One must have perseverance to attain their goals in life, to be able to work hard in one’s work.


3.       Speed
-          An attribute important for me because work done would be more time efficient since it is done with more ease and grace

4.       Efficiency
-          Being efficient in almost all aspects in life is rather important for me, since it would save up a lot like electricity and water supply, not to mention being time efficient as well

5.       Trust
-          Trust for me is important because it would be a great attribute to base a person’s credibility, being trusted can cover a lot of aspects, but I would mainly focus on trust from other people that I can finish a certain task or overcome a given situation.

6.       Independence
-          Being independent would make me a reliable individual when I’m alone in a given situation and/or work/

7.       Commitment
-          Commitment to one’s self or to other people like jobs and/or business, would help strengthen the bond amongst each other especially in a workplace.

8.       Practicality
-          I would say that being practical at given situations is a must, since it is the easiest way out but the most effective way at the same time.

9.       Health
-          I should be able to maintain my health in order for me to work more efficiently and use all these values stated before this.

10.   Punctuality
-          Being punctual is the simplest way of showing a first image to any person we are dealing with in life, I believe that if you can’t have punctuality how more bigger tasks
            

No comments:

Post a Comment