Tuesday, January 29, 2013

A trip to Unending Friendship








Here's a brief story of unending 

friendship. 

I was once a left out during 

highschool, a group of my friends 

made a group "Kapatiran" at first I 

wasn't included to this group for some 

reasons. But as we all graduated 

highschool and went to college, 

situations made us more closer to each other and as time went by they 

included me to this group and until now I never really thought of finding

friends like them. Friends you could lean on when you're sad, friends you can

talk to when you're troubled. Well, these few friends of mine have made my

life a one big roller coaster ride. From simple trips, to bigger adventures to

never ending "gimiks" and "inuman". I am truly happy to have found genuine

friends, that I know I can keep for the rest of my life. Friends that will always 

have my back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment