Tuesday, January 29, 2013

3 Things to Ask from God


If I can talk to God face to face and He will give me three things to ask for, the first thing I would ask for is the “safety of my family”, the feeling that I can be confident that nothing wrong will ever happen to my family, simply because I love my family for they have been there since the day I laid eyes on this world and of course they are my number one priority in life.

The second thing I would ask for is “forgiveness”, forgiveness for all my sins, for God to erase all of my bad records in the past, because I am fully repentant of all my mistakes and wrongdoings and this is a chance for me to start again without doing the same mistakes all over again.

And the last thing I would ask from God is a “pain and worry free life”, a life that can be lived without problems, a life that can be lived as simple as possible, because I personally believe that living a happy life means living it simple but to the fullest.

In life we are given many chances to make things right, because God wants us to regain ourselves every time we fall down, but it is always our freewill to choose if we would want to stand back up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment